Get out and golf at Fremont County Golf Course! Fremont County Golf Course offers a beautiful 9-hole course with great Teton views. This public course was founded in 1967 and designed by architect Marvin j. Aslett.
- Mens, 18 Hole 72-Par
White Tee Box: 1st 9 Holes - 3147 Yards
Blue Tee Box: 2nd 9 Holes - 3084 Yards
Total Length: 6231 Yards
- Ladies, 18 Hole 74-Par
Red Tee Box: 1st 9 Holes - 2776 Yards
Gold Tee Box: 2nd 9 Holes - 2874
Total Length: 5640 Yards
- Driving Range
- Special Senior Rates
- Pro Shop and Cart Rentals
- Snack Bar and Lounge
- Club House Available for Group Events
$7 Monday is back! Enjoy 9-holes of golf each and every Monday for only $7! Bring your friends and family and enjoy Fremont County's beautiful Golf Course.
Enjoy golf at 2016 prices!
- Nine Holes - $14
- Eighteen Holes - $22
- Nine Holes - Junior (17 and younger) - $5
- Individual Season Number 1 Pass - $400
- Individual Season Number 2 Pass - $360
- Senior Individual Season Number 1 Pass (65 and older) - $400
- Senior Individual Season Number 2 Pass (65 and older) - $300
- Junior Season Pass (17 years or younger) - $100
- Family Season Pass - $822
- First Time Season Pass Number 1 Pass (new member only) - $360
- First Time Season Pass Number 2 Pass (new member only) - $300
- 10 Rounds/Nine Hole - $125
- Cart Storage Annual - $300
- Trail Fee/Annual - $150
Rates include 6% Idaho Sales Tax (Approved - Fremont County Commissioners March 14, 2016).