Jury Commissioner & Jury Duty
- For jury information, please call (208) 624-1545.
- For jury pamphlets and Guides visit https://isc.idaho.gov/main/pamphlets-guides
- To appear for jury duty, please report to the top floor of the courthouse and check in.
- If you have received a jury summons and you would like to be excused, please follow the link and fill out the request form below. Please include the reason you wish to be excused, any supporting documentation, and a valid phone number. You are not excused by simply making the request. You will need to call the court at (208) 624-7401 to verify whether or not your request has been granted. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Do I have to complete the Juror Qualification Form?
Yes. You must complete and return the form within 10 days from the date the form was mailed to you.
- I no longer live in Fremont County. Do I still need to fill out the Jury Qualification Form?
Yes. Please fill out your contact information, including your current address, select No on the "I am a resident of Fremont County" line on page 2, sign, date, and return to the court.
- Why am I getting a Qualification Form if I don't live in Fremont County?
In accordance with Idaho Code § 2-206, jury lists are compiled from voter registration and driver's license files. If you have not notified the court to update your current address outside of the county, you may receive a Jury Qualification Form.
- My child or spouse is unable to respond to the Jury Qualification Form due to a church mission, military duty, medical condition etc., what do I do?
You may complete the form on their behalf. Please sign your name and list your relation to the prospective juror on the bottom of pages 2 and 3. Please also provide the reason you are completing the form on their behalf.